Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I Messed up the Gig

Posted by Dave Gutierrez

These are some of the pictures taken from our last gig at wilfredos, i dont remember the date. What i remember is we messed up on the stage a lil bit (especially me). My guitar is on "fucked up mode" again where it just creates a humming noise and it doesnt catch the signal from the jack and amplifier .It made me borrow my friend's Washburn guitar.

That situation seldom happens, ( It just happens often 3 years ago when we were just kids playing our post-hardcore music. ) That's the reason why I was totally pissed because I messed up the whole set and thats why i went home early. I didn't even finish the gig itself.
Anyway I got my guitar fixed myself and make sure that scenario won't happen again especially at gigs. hehe,.Some of the pictures here are from our jam the same day the gig was also scheduled. we didnt have enough practice or jam time because everyone especially Calixtro is busy (hmmm....).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

testing lang

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home