Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Saudi Shred

Posted by Dave Gutierrez

You will also see on the pictures our former guitarist, Albert. (the cute one..lol) He is a shred machine with his Washburn guitar. He is the one responsible why I am a great thrash metal fan. He shared me all the must have thrash metal albums. He is a faster shredder than me. He is disciplined and competent enough for the band but he had to go to Saudi for his job. Engineering I think his course is. I hope he will not smell like saudi if he comes back. What I hope is he will look like Saudi. Wearing maong jacket and pants with gold rings and necklaces all over him. With matching shades and rubber shoes. Manuel, Clark, Calix, Me and Albert is one of the strongest line up we've had. This is the time when we've experienced a lot of gigs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home